Pilgrims Reception Office
Pilgrimages Office is situated on the square of the church “St Pio” and is opened from 8.00 a.m. to 7.00 p.m.
Our main task is to welcome the pilgrims in the places of St Pio of Pietrelcina.
Our office offers, in particular, the following services:
- guided tours in Italian, English, French, German, Spanish and Polish about Father Pio’s knowledge and the discovery of the New Church “San Pio”
- utilization of the Refreshment Room (“Sala del Pellegrino”) for those who want to have their packed lunch
- utilization of the Auditoriums for meetings or particular events
- tickets for activities during the Marian Torchlight Procession (on Saturday from April to September)
- information and booking of the Sacraments (Baptism, First Holy Communion, Weddings and Anniversaries)
- distribution of a useful map of the sanctuary, a guide of the new church “St Pio of Pietrelcina” with the explication of the various liturgical signs and the Spiritual Routes of this year.
08.00 a.m. – 08.00 p.m.